This is one of those teas that’s fun to look at it. There are all kinds of little spices and bits of fruit. It almost looks more like food than tea! Steeped, it creates this pretty amber color.

I’m mostly getting tart, apple like flavors. Every now and then cinnamon pops up. I was really expecting a lot more spices for something like this :( Maybe I’ve just burnt out my taste buds from really strong teas. I’ll try cold brewing

Della Terra Teas

Thank you for the review and input. We are currently working on getting a less tart, naturally sweeter blend!