drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

This tea tastes like honey mixed with vinegar. I’m pretty sure I’ve had mate before and it didn’t taste like this. I’m not sure what this flavor is from but I don’t think I can bring myself to drinking this tea ever again. The honey flavor IS really good, and I wish that was the only flavor because then I would love this tea. Maybe something bad happened to this poor tea? I don’t see anyone else mentioning this flavor.

I have a bit left, so if anyone else is interested in it, please let me know. Even though I haven’t exactly made it sound delicious! :P

softrevolution

Have you tried it iced? I really didn’t like it much at all hot, but as an iced tea it’s one of my favourites. Then again, could just be something in there that didn’t agree with you!

Emilie

I did make it iced :(

Alphakitty

This tea seems so divisive, people either really love it or really hate it! I think maybe it’s the combo of so many different base teas? I’m on the like side, but I can see why people think it’s icky.

softrevolution

Yeah, it’s kind of..perfumey? I can see how it could be a little strange.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

my coworker loves this tea and bought like 200g of it and drank it every morning + resteeping. I thought the “honey” taste was really weird to mix with mate and not for me.

Comments

softrevolution

Emilie

I did make it iced :(

Alphakitty

softrevolution

Yeah, it’s kind of..perfumey? I can see how it could be a little strange.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl