I got a tin of this with their free offer. It was definitely packed as full as it could possibly go! This smells so good. It reminds me of Hawaiian Sun juice. It comes in cans like soda and has flavors like Passion-Guava and Strawberry Lilikoi. They’re everywhere in Hawaii, and sometimes in Asain stores here on the mainland. I haven’t had a Hawaiian Sun in forever so I was really excited about this.

I tried it both hot and cold. The flavors seemed to be about the same either way, and both ways were very good. Despite the strong smell, the guava flavor isn’t IN YOUR FACE. It’s a very light flavor. It doesn’t taste weak or thin. It’s light while still being very good.

Azzrian

This is good stuff! Hawaiian Sun Juice sounds amazing!

Emilie

It is! If you get a chance, you should definitely try it!