drank Hairy Crab Oolong by Virtuous Teas

A nice floral oolong, but I let my cup get cold :(

LOL awesome name!

Emilie

Haha yeah! That was the main reason I tried it. I’m just glad it didn’t TASTE like hairy crab! lol

Azzrian

LOL Emilie what DOES Hairy Crab taste like? haha okay Im going to bed – night steepsters :)

gmathis

You know, I’m thinking that you could, with a little research, put together a whole novelty assortment of teas with funny names Hairy Crab…Camel’s Breath…

teawade

haha after tasting it do you see the correlation with the name? Such a strange name. Now I’m curious as to what it tastes like haha.

Oolong Owl

oh man just on the name I wanna try this tea!

Comments

Azzrian

LOL awesome name!

Emilie

gmathis

teawade

Oolong Owl

oh man just on the name I wanna try this tea!

Norman, Oklahoma