This was in the traveling tea box I received. The person who included it noted that it was their favorite tea, so I really wanted to try it. Without reading anything about the flavor, I was expecting a smokey chai, maybe a lapsang/chai mix(does anyone make that)?

Even though I was a little disappointed that this wasn’t what I was expecting, it is still good. The spices are really mild without being weak. I can definitely see myself sipping this next to a fire with a nice book and a kitty. I was worried the licorice would be strong, but I didn’t notice at all.

Kittenna

52teas’ Mayan Chocolate Chai has chai spices + a bit of lapsang souchong + cayenne! It’s marvellous!

Comments

Kittenna

Norman, Oklahoma