Thanks to Kiaharii for letting me try out some of the fandom teas on Adagio. I want to love anything named TARDIS, but I was worried about this tea. I’ve never had a good experience with Adagio Earls. I decided to try this cold first, as I felt that might mellow out the bergamot a bit. I forgot about it and went out to the movies with my family. I ended up letting it go a little too long.

It’s still good though, woo! I was right about the bergamot getting mellowed out. I can taste each of the flavors: the Earl, the tart blueberry and the sweet creamy vanilla. I wish the blueberry taste was a little stronger, but that seems to be a problem I have with most blueberry teas, so that’s probably just me. I have enough to try this hot, so I’ll give it a chance

Kiaharii

Did you cold brew or hot then iced? I haven’t had this iced yet, but I will have to try it out.

Emilie

I cold brewed it. I’d definitely say it’s worth a try. I’d be worried that brewing hot and icing it might make it to bergamoty

gmathis

I like the notion of blueberry and bergamot together.

Autumn Hearth

Mayhaps for the season premiere? ;)

softrevolution

Sounds delicious! Although I am firmly in the I-would-love-it-regardless-because-it’s-TARDIS-tea camp :D

Comments

Kiaharii

Emilie

gmathis

I like the notion of blueberry and bergamot together.

Autumn Hearth

Mayhaps for the season premiere? ;)

softrevolution