Wow! The last time I had this was 5 months ago, when I still thought the flowers in this were making it bitter. A lost has changed since then. Someone recommended I try a lower temperature and longer steep time to help with the flavor. Unfortunately even with their recommendations, it’s still too strong. Once I add milk and sugar, it’s good. But I don’t like the fact that I HAVE to add things. Good teas should be able to hold up on their own and just be enhanced by additions.

With milk and sugar, this is creamy and comforting. The hazelnut and caramel are both there. It seems like the milk subdues the bergamot and lets the tea taste more like it should anyway. This tea is almost perfect for me, and the fact that it is so close just makes me sad.