All my items received in swaps had to all be mixed together to move, so I don’t know what’s from who anymore. I received this from someone, so thank you to whoever that was.

I cold brewed this up to have at work. I wanted something quick and easy with caffeine, so I went to the tea bags. This steeped in the fridge for about six hours, and could have maybe gone for just a bit less time. The flavors are almost too strong at this point. At least I enjoy them, so it’s not much of a problem. The immediate flavors are BAMORANGEANDLEMON. Hiding behind that is some nice actual tea flavor. I added one pack of sugar and that made it SO good. It was still good without the sugar, just a bit tart. With the sugar added, it tastes just like some candy that I can’t quite think of right now. This is definitely one of the better bagged teas I’ve had.

Iced 8 min or more