Logging this from earlier today. I had this after lunch and before my Calculus class. I had to get a good amount of work done before class started, and I was wanting tea to help relax and focus. I was craving coconut tea. I pulled out a coconut chai, but I was wanting something lighter. Then I remembered this amazing sample from the Tea Merchant!

I steeped this for just one minute this time. I believe I went longer the other time I made this. Well, I liked this time much better. It ended up being just exactly the smooth, delicious, relaxing tea that I needed. The cup ended up empty before I knew it. I still need to compare this with Persimmon Tree’s coconut white tea and see which I like better. No matter which one is better though, this is still one amazing tea!

Azzrian