drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I made this tea yesterday. I tried a sip with nothing added, and wasn’t very thrilled. I added milk and sugar, which seems to be the norm for me and 52teas. Unfortunately, right about this time one of my roommates started talking to me. We got carried away with our conversation. The tea MUST have been good because I sipped the whole thing down pretty quick, instead of getting distracted and letting it get cold. Unfortunately, all my attention was on the conversation, so I didn’t notice much about the tea. I remember it being sweet for sure, and I don’t remember any definite coconut taste, so I’m thinking the coconut is probably more subtle.

I would just make another cup to properly taste it, but I woke up this morning with a cold and I don’t trust myself now to taste anything very well at the moment.

Norman, Oklahoma