drank Snow Fairy by Della Terra Teas

I’ve been trying to be better about logging my teas, but I haven’t been doing a very good job! I have to work on it. Lately, I’ve noticed that I’ve been drawn more to oolongs and white teas, when I used to always want black teas and very sweet flavors. Perhaps my tastes are changing.

This tea was one I received for Christmas from my mom. I’m still not too experienced with white teas, so I won’t be able to give the best review of this. The steeped smell is a very nice creamy smell. The first taste of the sip is a creamy vanilla-ish flavor. I can really taste the white tea once it hits the back of my tongue. I’m not really picking up much pineapple with this. I think I got this a bit too hot, so that is probably affecting the flavors. I’ll definitely mess around with the steep times and temperatures.