drank Snow Bunny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve never really been that impressed with this tea. It sorta gets a bitter walnut taste when steeped, instead of the banana nut muffin taste I imagined. I shared a pot with my mom who enjoys it quite a lot, so I’m letting her keep what I have left.

Daniel Scott

Good to know. Walnut in tea, that’s a flavour combo I don’t get.

Kittenna

This tea is what got me liking banana in tea, but yeah, the walnut taste always ruined it (but then I found Banana Oolong!)

Comments

Daniel Scott

Good to know. Walnut in tea, that’s a flavour combo I don’t get.

Kittenna