I have a bag of this that I save for special occasions. Yesterday was a very stressful day. I had a job interview which, fortunately, went well. Unfortunately, that means I’ll be working two jobs now to keep up with school payments. Once I got back from the interview, I had a boatload of school work to get done. Needless to say, I was a little stressed. I needed caffeine to keep me up, AND something to make me feel better at the same time. I tend to hide this tea so I don’t get tempted to drink it all the time. While searching through my stash, I found it again and immediately knew it was one of the times that I needed a cup.

I really can’t add much that hasn’t already been said about this tea. It’s blueberries galore, and then the pastry and cream cheese at the back of the sip. Apparently, the last time I logged this, I steeped for four minutes, while only going two and a half this time and either way was good! It will be a sad day when I run out of this.

Ninavampi

My favorite! Congrats on the job! :)

Fjellrev

I hope things won’t get too hectic! You need some me time too. And this is my favourite too!

Emilie

At least there will be tea to help me relax if things do get crazy! This is definitely one of my favorites

Comments

Ninavampi

My favorite! Congrats on the job! :)

Fjellrev