Made this for my 9am class a few days ago, mostly since it was the first thing with caffeine that I saw. I managed to steep it properly this time. I was only partially paying attention to the taste, since most of my attention was focused on epithelial to mesenchymal transition. From what I recall, the chocolate was definitely more of a dark chocolate flavor, and rather subtle. It wasn’t the main flavor. While the orange and chocolate were both there, the tea flavor was still present. If I recall correctly, with DavidsTea’s chocolate orange tea, the flavoring hides most of the puerh flavor. Before I pass any final judgement, a side by side test would be interesting. For now, I’ll still hold of on a rating until I have a better chance to pay attention to the tea.