drank High Mountain Oolong by Unknown

I received this in a swap on r/teaexchange. I don’t know anything about it besides that it is a high mountain oolong.

I didn’t get much time for tea yesterday, as my boyfriend is sick, and I had to go take care of him at his apartment. It’ll probably be about the same today, so I’m getting this one in before I go over.

This is a really nice golden color. I’m still not really good at picking out scents and flavors in unflavored teas, but I’m working on it. I would say there is a vegetal smell, with a hint of something roasted. With the first sip of this, it is definitely sweet. Sweet, smooth, and creamy, though a little weak. Perhaps resteepings can fix that. There is a vegetal flavor in the aftertaste.

I wish I had someone nearby who could be my tea mentor. We could taste different teas, and they could show me what all these different flavors are. Right now, I feel like I still don’t know what I’m talking about. Though, I guess the only way to fix that is to drink even more tea!
MegWesley

Yep. That is what I found. The best way to become more knowledgeable about tea is to drink more! And research to find facts about the tea you drink.