This one was next in my day of tea. I’m sending the rest of it out soon in a trade, so I wanted one last cup, even though I apparently never logged the others.

I have to agree with some of the other reviews I’ve seen that say there isn’t a strong coconut flavor here. It smells very creamy and coconutty, and while the creamy smell is there in the flavor as well, the coconut is difficult to find. The spices are nice, and the chai flavor is good. I feel that adding milk might help bring out that coconut flavor, even though this is creamy enough that milk probably isn’t needed. Unfortunately, there’s never milk in my dorm room, since my roommate doesn’t drink milk at all and I only like it in teas. We can never use it fast enough, so it’s pointless. Also, our fridge is tiny.