drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

Uh oh. I think I killed this poor tea. I was talking to my roommate and wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing with this tea. I accidentally poured boiling water in, and didn’t realize until afterwards. I was hoping it wouldn’t affect the tea too much, but I’m getting hardly any taste at all! Of course, it could be my taste being off because I’m sick, but I didn’t really have trouble with the others I’ve had today. Definitely trying this again once I’m not sick, and with proper brewing conditions, as the reviews for this are wonderful.

The Tea Merchant

Any luck with your a new brew? Silk Dragon is light but it should be be very easy to taste the quality oolong i use and the vanilla