drank Yunnan Golden Curls by Adagio Teas

Trying this one again after quite a while. I have to agree with a lot of my previous tasting notes about this. It has a very strong peppery smell before steeping, and a sweet, warm, bakey smell after steeping. I went with the four minute steep, and two teaspoons this time, and it seems that more of the peppery flavor has come out. It seems like before, it was mostly sweet. Now, it’s a peppery sip, with a sweet, bread-like aftertaste. I’d definitely be interested in trying more Yunnan black teas. Raising the rating a bit, as I really enjoy the variety this tea has.