Got my Della Terra order in today! I had mentioned that I was interested in the Peach Oolong in a discussion, and I received it as a sample! I don’t know if that was a coincidence, but I really appreciate it.

This is the first one I decided to try. It smells minty in the bag, but after being steeped there’s not much mint at all. I can taste the creaminess, but not much mint or chocolate. I added some sugar, which really helped quite a bit. I feel like this would be really good with milk, but I don’t have any :( I think I might steep for longer next time, since the range on the bag is 2-5 minutes.