drank Professor Grey by Della Terra Teas

Hmm, so this is an interesting one. I’m not sure if I like it or not yet. In the bag, I could smell plenty of milk chocolate and a bit of a bergamoty smell. However, it didn’t really taste like that. The chocolate was there, but the very first thing I thought when tasting it was that it tasted like somebody took the orange out of Davidsteas Chocolate Orange Puerh. I haven’t had a chocolate puerh, but I would imagine it tasting just like this. Now don’t misunderstand, it wasn’t bad. It just wasn’t what I was expecting. Perhaps chocolate does weird things with bergamot? I did brew this in my travel mug, so I will have to try it normally and make sure there wasn’t any contamination, though I really don’t think there was.