drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Today is a bit crazy. A final all morning, work from 12:30-5, and my on campus job from 6-midnight. All while trying to survive in Mafia, which is basically a campus-wide excuse to run around shooting each other with nerf guns. So I KNEW I had to start the day strong with some black tea. This was the first one I came to, so I decided to give it a try.

Unfortunately, my travel mug is a bit soapy. Not too much, but its there. I know that’s spoiling the flavor, but I did get a bit of cranberry as it cooled.

Kittenna

Augh, soapy mugs are The Worst.