TART. That’s the first thing. It seems like a mix of the hibiscus tartness and the berries. There’s a vague sweetness there too, that I think is the chocolate hanging around the edges. The aftertaste actually tastes like some berry filled chocolate thing, but I was really wanting the whole tea to taste like that. I’ve had good luck with cold-brewing overly hibiscus teas, so I may try that out later. For now, I’m not overly impressed. I feel like this tea could actually possibly taste like it’s supposed to if the hibiscus was removed

tattooed_tea

That’s too bad. I love this one & don’t find it tart at all. Just chocolate & berry.

Emilie

How do you usually make it? Maybe I just didn’t make it quite the right way. I really want to get the chocolate and berry flavor!

tattooed_tea

I use 3 perfect teaspoons (I do that with every tea), nearly boiling water & a 3-4 minute steep.

Comments

tattooed_tea

Emilie