I’ve noticed a lot of the reviews of this mention an odd smell before steeping. Mine, however, was all creamy coconut with a bit of an earthy smell. Maybe there was a bad batch going around at one point? As soon as the water hit the leaves, I got this really delicious smell of some kind of baking coconut cake amazingness. I drank this along with my Greek chicken salad. I really enjoy the way the flavors are mixing together here. The coconut isn’t super strong here, it’s more subtle and adding a creaminess to the puerh than being a BAMINYOURFACECOCONUT flavor.