drank Pistachio Ice Cream by Butiki Teas

My roommates left for a week of spring break, while I’m staying. I’ve needed to go through and redo my tea cupboard, and now that they’re gone, I can go through all my tea without the judgement. I’m not sure I want them to know exactly how much tea I have! This is one that I’ve had forever and forgot about, sadly. I finally get to try it! Unfortunately, I’m not really tasting much from this. I don’t know what’s going on, because this has a million good notes. I’ll have to try this again later.