For some reason, I’ve never logged this, even though I had two ounces and I used the last of it last night. This was one of my first loose teas, and I’m sad to see it go. I’ve had it for almost two years now, so it was about time it was drunk. This is a very sweet peach tea, it smells a lot like the gummy peach rings I used to eat all the time. So, I may like this partially because of nostalgia, and partially because it’s local, but I promise this is a good peach tea if you’re looking for something sweet. If you’re in the Austin area, check out the Steeping Room. I hear they’ve remodeled recently, I may have to go back and get more of this and check out their new look.