This was the last tea I had last night. I wanted something cold brewed, and I wanted something fruity. I’ve only had this once before, so I put it in the fridge for about 12 hours. It looks like my thoughts haven’t changed much since my last note. It smells sweet and fruity and delicious, while the taste is more white tea balanced well with the guava, without one feeling like it’s overpowering the other. One I will definitely be using to get me through the upcoming Texas summer.

Iced 8 min or more