drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I saw someone mention earlier today that they wanted to try a combination of Della Terra’s Autumn Leaves and a lapsang souchong. Not only did I think that sounded very good, but I have samples of both that I want to clear out. So I combined Autumn Leaves with Lapsang Souchong from Happy Lucky. I figured the lapsang would overpower the Autumn Leaves, so I used extra Autumn Leaves. The lapsang is still overpowering and the maple doesn’t really come in until after the sip and in the aftertaste. This smells really good, but will have to be messed with to get the taste right.

Kittenna

Haha, was that me who mentioned that? :P

Emilie

Haha yep! I couldn’t remember who, but thanks for the idea!