drank Paris by Harney & Sons

My last bag of this, finishing it off at work. For some reason, I decided that, while alone in a creaky, creepy old building at night, it would be a good idea to watch videos of people playing scary games. Soooo, this tea is comforting me after creeping myself out haha. Unfortunately, it seems like it got contaminated from some other tea, as it smelled smokey before steeping, and doesn’t taste very fruity or bergamoty. I also may need to clean my travel mug out a bit better. It’s not horrible, but it doesn’t taste as good as I remember. I wish I had more of this one to try.