My stomach was feeling a little unwell earlier, so I figured that I should skip the black tea I was craving and go for something a little lighter. So, I found this in my “drink these first” box. It smells a lot like the Tropical Getaway from Compass Teas I had earlier today. I don’t have a thermometer, unfortunately, so I have to guess at the water temperatures for anything less than boiling. I should probably pick one up soon. This tea keeps the delicious fruity smell during and after steeping. However, I’m guessing I didn’t get the temperature right, since I’m getting no fruitiness and instead a somewhat bitter green tea. There almost seems to be a soapy flavor. Definitely need to pick up a thermometer before I kill any more helpless teas.