drank Butterbeer by 52teas

I’ve been having a lot of cold brew teas lately since the weather suddenly got really warm, in the 80s and humid. I thought this might be an interesting cold brew for today, but when I woke up this morning it was in the 50s! I made myself drink it anyway, because I needed some kind of caffeine for class.

This is definitely an interesting cold brew. I sweetened it to get a bit more of the ( what I imagine to be) butterbeer flavor. I think this would be really good with some addition to make it creamier, though I didn’t have anything. At first, I wasn’t sure if I liked it. But as I sat in class, I found myself sipping it more and more, and enjoying it. I think I might prefer this warm, but it’s definitely not bad cold.

Iced 8 min or more