I’ve finally over my cold and I can try all the Butiki tea samples I received! Thanks for those! This is the one I’ve been most anxious to try, as I keep seeing wonderful reviews.

I steeped this one up, I accidentally forgot to set the timer. I think only about a minute passed before I realized but there may have been some oversteeping. I took a sip and…didn’t really taste much. I tried again, and got some vague black tea flavor. What did I do wrong?? Maybe my tongue is broken. I’m really sad that I couldn’t get all these amazing flavors.

After running to the store with one of the roommates, I came back and had some tea still left in the mug that had gone cold. I decided to try it and actually got some of the flavor I was expecting! There’s definitely orange and dark chocolate. So what’s going on with me and this tea?