Drank this earlier, I only have enough for one cup left! :(
This one smelled a little funny in the bag. It didn’t particularly smell like pineapple, cilantro, or white tea. It smells a lot better after steeping at least! This is very interestingly flavored. I definitely get the creaminess. The pineapple and the white base blend together well. I don’t know what exactly say about the cilantro. I can tell it is giving a flavor to the tea, but I definitely wouldn’t consider it cilantro. It’s not really good or bad, just different. I would be interested in trying this iced.