I’ve been away for a while, due to finals and moving into a new apartment. I’ve finally unpacked everything I need for tea making, and decided to try out this tea as my first cup in the new place. While it was steeping, the smell really reminded me of this candy I used to have as a kid. It was fruit flavored gum in little spheres. There was grape, strawberry, melon, and many others. They came in little individual boxes held together by plastic wrap.

The taste reminds me of the same. I almost feel like I’m getting honeydew more than cantaloupe, though it’s still delicious! It’s sweet, probably from the cream and the tea itself.

After letting it cool down to a warm, not hot, temperature, I’m noticing that it seems more juicy, like I just bit down into a piece of melon. I’m not sure what else to say about this lovely tea that hasn’t already been said, but I really enjoy it!