drank Assam TGFOP1 Blend by Unknown

Finished off the last of this! I’m up bright and early to start my EMT course. I’m really excited and nervous, so I wanted a cup to calm me, but I also wanted caffeine to keep me going since it is a 6.5 hour class! I haven’t had much straight black teas yet, so it’s still difficult for me to comment on this. I really need to try more so I can understand the differences between bases and really know what people mean when they talk about Assam, Ceylon, etc.
As for this tea, I added in some interesting almond and cashew cream that I found at the store and thought would be fun to try. This is smooth and not bitter or astringent at all.

canadianadia

mmm…cashew cream, that sounds yummy!