drank Strawberry Vanilla by Unknown

I received this in a TTB that I organized long ago on another site. It was a home blend by one of the participants, made to replace one of their favorite teas when it was discontinued. I picked it for my morning class tea, as I was still craving something sweet. I definitely get the sweet strawberry flavor, its very smooth and creamy. However, I’m getting more of a chocolate flavor than a vanilla flavor. Its still very good, just not quite what I was expecting.

Nxtdoor

What? Another site? Do tell. Or maybe I shouldn’t spread myself too thin, got my hands full already.

Emilie

I don’t know if you’ve heard of reddit, or know how it works. It’s basically a link aggregation site. It’s divided into specific sections for just about everything. My favorite tea related sections are reddit.com/r/tea and reddit.com/r/teaexchange

Comments

Nxtdoor

Emilie