drank Matcha by Zhi Tea

I bought my first matcha set yesterday at Zhi Tea, and this matcha to go along with it. I attempted to make up some matcha last night and it went horribly! I read up a bit more on techniques, and made some again today. It went much better! No giant clumps, and I even got it frothy and pretty! Much less bitter than last night. I mixed it with milk, and it was very creamy and sweet. There was a bit of vegetal taste, the matcha reminding you that it really was there. I can’t really say how this compares, but I feel that this is as good a place as any for the beginner!