drank Fredericksburg Peach by Zhi Tea

One of the teas I got from my trip to Zhi Tea in Austin. I didn’t see steeping instructions on the bag, but I could have just missed them. I went with three minutes to start with.

This tea smells really good in the bag. It smells a lot like the gummy peach rings. Some people may not like that, but I had those all the time as a kid! After three minutes of steeping however, I wasn’t getting that flavor. I wasn’t getting any peach flavor, and the tea was a bit bitter. Looks like three minutes was too long! I ended up falling asleep, and the cup cooled off. I took a sip, and tasted chocolate! Weird. I’ll definitely try this one again