drank Oothu White by Zhi Tea

Drank this again as an iced tea. I still really can’t get into unflavored white teas much, I think I’ve burnt my taste buds out with black tea. However, this is one that I really do enjoy iced. I think the flavor that I consider “too light” when hot, instead becomes light and refreshing when iced. Generally when I’m drinking iced tea, its because I need something cool and refreshing, especially with this Texas heat. So this is doing the job quite well! I generally drink sweet or fruity tea iced, so this is a bit of a change, but I do enjoy it. I think I enjoy having a break from all the intense flavorings and have something that is gentle in flavor, but still tasty and a refreshing iced tea!