drank Christmas by Adagio Teas

I’ve had this for a while, and I’ve had it before, so I’m not sure why it isn’t logged yet. This definitely smells like a Christmasy blend to me. Spice blends always make me think of the holidays. Unfortunately, this doesn’t taste quite like it smells. I’m not really picking up much cinnamon in the flavor. I can get the orange flavor, but mostly this is just a bit bitter and there isn’t really anything that particularly stands out or is very nice about it. If it tasted more like it smells, I think I would enjoy it more. Would adding my own cinnamon help?