drank Coconut Oolong by Zhi Tea

First to review this tea! I don’t know if I can handle the pressure! I decided to try this as my iced tea after getting back from errands and the doctor.

It’s a very nice tasting oolong, light and floral. However, I’m not getting much coconut. When I was at Zhi Tea, I was torn between getting an iced cup of this or Coconut Assam. The girl working there told me that she liked the assam more, because the coconut flavor was more pronounced. So I was expecting this to have a lighter flavor, but I’m having trouble finding the coconut! I’m not sure if I would guess this was coconut without knowing. The coconut seems to add a smooth creaminess instead of actually flavoring very much. I do like how this tea tastes, I was just looking for a bit MORE on the coconut part. I will try this hot, and cold-brewed and see how those go, but for now I’m a bit disappointed.