My first successful experience with using my gaiwan! I still have a lot to learn, and I can’t yet pick up on the little, subtle flavors and changes, but I’m learning. The first steep of this was very weak, I’m guessing I didn’t let it go for long enough. The second, however, turned out really well! It was very creamy and floral. The third was a bit too long, and ended up bitter. The fourth was floral, though weaker. Overall, I really enjoyed this tea, and I know I still have a lot to learn

TheTeaFairy

Lots of fun ahead with the gaiwan :-)