drank S'mores Chai by 52teas

Tea #1 from Traveling Tea Box C

After digging out all the tea packed in the box, this one caught my attention (I also noticed the s’mores genmaicha which I plan on trying tomorrow). I set this one to steeping, and then got distracted with explaining the monstrous pile of tea to my roommate, so I have no clue how long this steeped.

I took a sip, and got a generic spicy chai flavor. I went to add some milk aaaaannnnd, we have no milk. I feel like milk probably brings out the s’mores flavor, because I couldn’t taste it. I would try again later with milk,but there are just so many other teas to try!