drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

Tea #4 for Traveling Tea Box

This one smells…interesting in the bag. Its weirdly sweet and savory. Whatever that smell is though, its gone once its steeped. The main flavor here is the genmaicha. I can’t say I would consider this s’mores at all. I think I can get a bit of a marshmallow flavor, but I’m really not tasting the chocolate. 52teas always seem to be really amazing or no flavor at all for me

Fjellrev

Yeah, I find 52teas to be really hit or miss. Too bad this one didn’t work out for you.