drank Pistachio Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Tea #6 from Traveling Tea Box C

Pistachio ice cream is one of my favorite ice creams. I was definitely curious about this one when I saw it in the box. Then I noticed that it’s an herbal with Mulberry Magic as it’s base! I really like Mulberry Magic, and was curious how it would work with the pistachio flavor.

I really like this one! The mulberry flavors are toned down, but still add a nice solid base, and add to the creaminess factor. And the pistachio flavor is very nice as well. Clearly present, clearly pistachio, without tasting weird or being over powering. And the whole thing is definitely creamy! I think I like this more than plain Mulberry Magic. This was in one of the small sample packs. I used about half for my sample, and I think I’m going to claim the last teaspoon unless anyone on the list dearly wants to try it.

Fjellrev

I like this one more too. :D

Emilie

I saw your note about it after I had made this one! I’m definitely tempted to look into getting more of this