Tea #7 from Traveling Tea Box C

Unfortunately, I’m sampling things at a much slower pace than I would like. I’ll have to cut my sampling short, but I’ll definitely grab samples of ones I’m interested in.

This one sounds really interesting, and I generally enjoy white teas. Dry, this one smells really weird. Almost a sour smell, but it hasn’t gone bad. No worries, its super tasty! The yogurt isn’t really noticeably there, but I really love the melon (honeydew, I would say) and the white tea together. I think I’ll be keeping this one!