drank White Delight by Xiu Xian Tea

I’ve had this tea for a very long time and I have never tried it! I’m getting more and more into white teas now and thought it might finally be time to try this one. I’m not really sure what they ingredients are in this one, but I definitely see some flowery-looking thing.
The instructions recommended 30 seconds per teaspoon, so I went with that at 1 minute fore two teaspoons. It definitely came out a bit light. I will resteep and attempt to get more flavor out of this. There is a strong herb smell that is slightly detectable in the taste. I recognize it but I just can’t name it! Grrrr this is going to bother me until I figure it out…