TTB Tea 1: I got this box yesterday, in between my classes. I thought I would just open it and grab one to take with me to class. I underestimated just how much could be in one box. This one stood out so I went with it.

As soon as the water hit the tea bag, a strong cherry candy medicine scent escaped. It was REALLY strong. However, when I went to drink it, I didn’t taste much. I could get a bit of the tart cherryness, but that was it. I saw other reviewers say that using two bags works a lot better. Unfortunately, with all this tea I don’t have time to try it again, so I will take their word for it.