drank Easy As Pie by Custom-Adagio Teas

TTB Tea 2: I was hesitant to try this one, despite how amazing it sounds. I’ve found that I tend to not like nutmeg in teas, and pumpkin teas often have it. I’ve also had bad experiences with adagio teas before. I’m really glad I tried this one though! It has a very Fall scent and feel to it. I definitely get the pumpkin taste and the black tea, and the vanilla smooths them out and makes it creamy. I really like hazelnut, so I could stand to have more of that. But even without that, I really enjoyed this!