drank Mint Verbena by Harney & Sons

TTB Tea 5: Right now, my tea is the only thing keeping me warm in the poorly insulated building where I work for one of my jobs.

I really like mint, so I was very interested in trying this one, and seeing how the other flavors play with the mint. Unfortunately, I’m getting mostly mint and not much else. If I had more, I’d be interested in playing around with the parameters to see what brings out the flavors that aren’t mint

Edit: Wow I said the word “mint” a lot in this very short review. Mint mint mint mint mint