TTB Tea 6: While looking for a tea for the morning in the giant pile of TTB teas, this one stood out to me, with an odd ingredient called “peach crunchy.” Looking at the other reviews, it looks as though other people were drawn in by it as well.

Dry, it definitely smells fruity. I’ve been really craving fruity teas lately, so yay! However, I’m really not tasting much besides the black tea. Perhaps this is an old batch and it’s losing some flavor? I think I’ll sit this one in the fridge for a cold steep and see if that helps any. It’s not terrible, but right now it’s not impressing me either. I was expecting much more tasty fruit flavors after reading the other reviews!